My friend and colleague, Katherine Clark, won the Democratic primary for the 5th Congressional District on October 15. Please read my note of thanks to all who supported me in this campaign or gave me their vote, and join me in supporting Katherine in the general election.
All of us have much in common, but I am the candidate in this race who refuses special interest money and has a record of doing the right thing no matter what, with the courage to stand up to insiders.
Pushing for transparency in state contracting once earned me one of those little windowless offices for a while, but I got results. Learn more »
Fed up with DC gridlock? You can do something about it – vote for me on Tuesday, October 15. I stood up to the legislative leadership and changed the way Massachusetts does business, I’ll do the same in Congress (larger).
My honest answers on dysfunction in Congress, economic justice, Obamacare & more (larger).
As the only candidate in this race refusing PAC and lobbyist money, I’m relying instead on our strong grassroots campaign to reach voters with our message.
- Volunteer to Get Out the Vote
- Tell Your Friends with Facebook, Twitter or email
- Sign up for campaign email updates
- Arlington Selectmen & School Committee members
- Watertown Councilors (7 of 9) & school committee members
- State Rep. Dave Rogers
- Scott Harshbarger, former Attorney General
- Read the endorsements »
I am posting my responses to every questionnaire I return to political interest groups, a move described as “a new benchmark for political transparency” by the Boston Globe editorial page. See for yourself »
- About Safety Evaluation of Medical Devices
- Fixiing Majority-Vote Primaries
- American Anti-Corruption Act and Grassroots Democracy Act
- USA Freedom Act
- Would you oppose a Medicare Buy-In for All?
- A Fresh Approach to Reducing the Influence of Money in Poltics
- Where the money is coming from!
- Gov’t shutdown and debt limit standoff
- Credit where Credit is Due
- Obama Care
- Fracking, KXL and Environmental Fairness
- Assault Weapons Ban
- Latest Mail Flyer